wtorek, 7 września 2010

lisbon story (2)

I left them with joy (…) I was going to travel. I travelled. Thirty – four times, speeding, sighing, all my blood suffusing my face, I made and unmade my bag, eleven times I spend my day in a wagon(…) fourteen times I tiredly climbed the unknown staircase of a hotel, trailing a servant, and I gazed uncertainly around a strange room (…) eight times I found myself, in the street, quarrelling abominably with carriage drivers who swindled me (…) I walked in the cool twilight of granite and marble, with respectful and hushed feet, twenty-nine cathedrals, I trod softly with a dull pain in my neck, fourteen museums, one hundred and fourty rooms (…) I spent six thousand francs. I had travelled.
Eça de Queiroz, a Cidade e as Serras, Porto, Livraria Chardron, 1901 (wystawa Viajar, Lisboa)

podróżowałam. windą... (mam to widać w genach, po tatusiu; a winda nie byle jaka, bo św. Justyny autorstwa ucznia pana Eiffla i łączy z kapucynami)


...koleją...


...innymi środkami lokomocji....


...i tym najbardziej pocztówkowym. ino mi się czerwony trafił.

2 komentarze:

Katta pisze...

Myślałam, że to winda Chusty 0_o

Just. pisze...

święta Justyna z kapucynami, hmmm...