wtorek, 5 sierpnia 2008

unwritten

(...)And yet, the mistakes of my youth
made me hopeless, because they repeated themselves,
as is commonly true.
But in you I felt something beyond the archetype--
a true expansiveness, a buoyance and love of the earth
utterly alien to my nature. To my credit,
I blessed my good fortune in you.
Blessed it absolutely, in the manner of those years.
And you in your wisdom and cruelty
gradually taught me the meaninglessness of that term.

Louise Elisabeth Glück, Unwritten Law

pewnie jutro, najdalej pojutrze, wspomnienia rozrzedzone, rozcieńczone dadzą się opanować, poprzelewać do słoiczków, pozakręcać i schować do lodówki, i wtedy napiszę o nowej pracy na przykład, albo o urodzinach mojej babci, albo o nowych kolczykach, no o czymkolwiek, co czyni życie życiem,
tak, napewno jutro
się ogarnę

Brak komentarzy: